Solid bass, higher frequency detail is clear and defined and does not roll off early, tone and decay are completely neutral.
These are miles ahead of the competition within this price bracket.
Hand assembled in Australia by A.L.A. Audio as a tuned pair (each cable measures identical electrical properties)
- FURUTECH SA-22 Conductors: μ -OFC Conductor (80 pcs/0.18mm)
- Insulation : Special Polyethylene (Red/ White)
- Max. Conductor Resistance : 0.00924 Ω/ M
- Capacitance 102pF/ M
- Overall Diameter : 9.0 mm (14 AWG) and insulation (PTFE).
- A.L.A Audio XLR connectors made from 99.99% pure copper (including pins) with 24k gold plating
- Mundorf MSolder SUPREME SilverGold is used with nitrogen assisted solder process
- All solder points are Furutech Nano Liquid contact enhancement treated (Gold and Silver) to prevent oxidation and improve sound quality
Made to order, please allow 3 business days for dispatch