Hilidac Audirect Beam 3 plus MQA DAC Headphone Amplifier ES9281AC Qualcomm CSR8675 Bluetooth Chip DSD512 Support sbc / aac / aptx / aptx-HD / LDAC 3.5mm / 4.4mm
Audiophile Store, Australia Stock, Local Warranty, Full Support
Leave the phone in your bag for wireless sound while at the gym using your favourite IEM!
- It uses the Bluetooth CSR8675 chip and supports sbc / aac / aptx / aptx-HD / LDAC and other lossless Bluetooth protocols.
- The ES9281AC decoder chip supports low power consumption, up to 512 DSD, 0.0003% distortion, and supports MQA and PCM audio decoding.
- The 3 levels of high gain and low gain features make it suitable for different types of headphones.
- Beam3 Plus comes with a 3.5mm single-ended headphone port and a 4.4mm balanced headphone port.
- Easily switch between Bluetooth and USB DAC functions with a single push.
Bluetooth chip: Qualcomm CSR8675
Decoder chip: ES9281AC
Output: 3.5mm single-ended and 4.4mm balanced
Frequency response: 0.032dB @ 20Hz 40kHz
4.4mm: ≧ 110mW (16Ω)
≧ 230mW (32Ω)
≧ 27.78mW (600Ω)
3.5mm: ≧ 141mW (16Ω)
≧ 122mW (32Ω)
≧ 7mW (600Ω)
DSD: Supports up to DSD512
Sampling rate: Maximum 32bit / 768kH
THD + N: 0.0003%
Weight: 69 g
Length, width, height: 75mm x 39mm x 12mm
Accessories: USB adapter, TYPEC to TYPEC cable