Want to improve the performance of your desktop DAC/AMP?
This kit made in Australia by A.L.A Audio has you covered:
Kit includes the following:
- 20cm Balanced XLR cable pair
- 1.5m USB cable
- 1.5m Balanced Headphone Cable
Chose from one of the following tested and highly tuned packages that will allow you to get the most out of your system.
- Stage 1: A significant Improvement's over standard, using 4 x 22 AWG Furutech copper conductors. Replacing the thin standard wires with a heavier gauge will free up lost bass, additionally the higher purity Furutech (Alpha Treated) copper will allow increased clarity, a more open and airy sound stage and less listening fatigue.
- Stage 2: Made for enthusiasts using PTFE Teflon coated Neotech 99.99998% pure OCC copper, 6 x 26 AWG, solid core conductors for interconnects and USB and 8 x 28 AWG stranded conductors for headphone cable.
- Stage 3: For the elite, made using PTFE Teflon coated Neotech 99.99998% pure OCC silver (Ag), 6 x 26 AWG (solid core conductors for interconnects and USB and 8 x 30 AWG stranded conductors for headphone cable, Mundorf Silver Gold Supreme Solder is used for all terminations in this cable.
Please include the model of your headphones in the notes section at checkout.
We use Cardas Silver solder or Mundorf Silver Gold Supreme Solder with a nitrogen assisted solder process. We use top quality fittings by Neutrik , Lemo, Furutech, Amphenol and Cardas.
- Custom color braiding is available, as well as custom lengths. We can add Premium Furutech Fittings and alternative configurations, we can also make matching power cables, please contact us to discuss.